Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 6-18-11

Hi guys and gals! Thank you so much for stopping by. :) I 100% comment back on all 6sunday comments.

With that boring stuff out of the way, today's sexy six comes from my paranormal romance novella, Dance of the Gods, which is coming out this Tuesday from Liquid Silver Books.(woot) In this scene our leading lady, Carmella, is teaching some of the local Brazilian dances to a visiting DJ who will be performing with Carmella's samba school at this years Carnival. For anyone that has ever had the pleasure of dancing to a hot Latin beat, I hope this brings you back to that moment. For anyone that hasn't had that experience, I hope this gives you a taste and leaves you wanting more. :)



Sean began to rock behind her, pulling her body into the music. Keeping her gaze on the floor, she relaxed enough to let him lead her movements. The way he became one with the drumbeats was amazing. He led her in perfect rhythm with the music as if his body was an extension of it. Her heart pounded in her chest as his hips brushed against her bottom and his impressive erection pressed into her. Hard and impossible to ignore, she bit back a moan as his desire wrapped around her.

For more Six Sentence Sunday goodness please click here!

17 comments:

I would have a hard time dancing in that situation. My mind would be elsewhere. ;)

Congrats on your upcoming release!

 

Dancing? they were dancing....dang my mind wandered there for a moment- great 6
Dawne P

 

Mmm very sexy. I love dancing to begin with, but this was fantastic!

 

Very sexy beat today. ;) Congrats on your release this week.

 

Very nice! Sadly, the closest I've got to dances like that is from watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' (or 'Dancing With The Stars' in the US). Good luck with your release!

 

Dancing is just so sexy! Loved!

 

Oh, that was great. Makes me want to go dancing :)

 

The best dance lessons always sound like this one. Makes me want a refresher course. *grin*

~Xakara
A Way To A Dragon's Heart 6ss

 

Sensual six! Would love to share a hot, Latin dance with someone special. ;)

 

I felt the Latin beat in your writing. Just watching someone tango makes me gasp, and you captured that feeling here. Congrats on your upcoming release.

 

Capturing music and dance can be so tough but you did a fantastic job! Congrats on your release.

 

Congrats on the upcoming release.
Think they'll do more then just dance vertically.

 

Congrats on the upcoming release, Ann xx and I loved this six...very sensual!

 

Love those latin beats! Strong sexual tension. As a reader, you get a great sense of her need!

 

Wow, I thought the picture was steaming, but your six sentences were electric. Great six!

 

Post a Comment