Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 7-3-11

In honor of the holiday weekend, I would like to give you some hot, magical fireworks to spice up your night! One commenter will win a copy of 'Daughter of Lust'! But that's not all, I will also pick two additional peeps to send a set of my romance trading cards too for Daughter of Lust! :D Happy holidays everyone, I hope you take a moment to send some positive thoughts to our guys and gals overseas, fighting to protect our freedom.

Now, back to today's regularly sched Six Sentence Sunday programming!

Today's sexy six comes from my erotic paranormal romance, Daughter of Lust, which I'm happy to say is selling like hotcakes. :D I guess I'm not the only one that loves a hot, sexy demon...or in the case of today's six, a yummy Russian Mafia Lord who will do anything to please his woman.
 

A lazy smile stretched her lips. He was magnificent and deserved every ounce of arrogance in his grin. Once she thought his skin pale, but after the true white of a demon’s skin, his was a healthy tan. Golden red hairs gleamed on his chest and lead a path down to his thick erection. She wet her lips. “Feed me your cock.”

20 comments:

I can see the steam rising. A hot six!

 

sexy, steamy and needing a fan to cool down at the visual. Fantastic six

 

And I'm sure he will do as he's told, lol.

 

Phew, I'm hungry! Fantastic six, thank you!

 

Ohhh Ann! Smoking hot snippet for us or what? LOVE IT :) And congrats on the fab sales xxx WOOT!

 

Some days I have problems getting past the picture. Took a minute, and the snippet was hotter. Damn!

 

Oh do you know how to write some HOT HOT erotic scenes. I can't wait to read this book Ann. I am impatiently(lol) waiting for your other books to come out. I am so glad I got to review Blessed.Otherwise I would have missed out on a great writer.
Loves.
koonie2888 at yahoo dot com

 

Umm,...yeah....I'll have what she's having ;P

 

Wow, I thought the picture was steamy, but your six sentences were electric. Great six! Sorry I commented on the wrong post the first time!

 

Bossy, isn't she? Sexy snip!

 

Well, this sounds intriguing!

 

Wow! Steam me up. A woman who knows what they want. Awesome!

 

Congrats on hwo well it's selling! That's wonderful and from the that brief glimpse, I can see why. :)

~Xakara
Dawn's Early Light 6SS

 

OMG! Almost too distracted by pic to read on...LOL! I loved the command in her voice! A woman who knows how to get what she wants! Tee Hee...

 

Ohh very nice. And cruel to tease us by ending it there!

 

Wow. Smoking six. I love a strong female character who knows what she wants. -wicked grin-

And congrats on the book selling well! :)

 

Post a Comment