Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 2-6-2011

 Hot demon sex, from my upcoming novel 'Daughter of Lust',  is the basis of today's sexy six. Natalia has had a very hard day and Raum is doing his best to make it all better. ;)




"Raum," she cried out against his chest and lost herself to the pleasure. Hot and tight, her pussy clenched around his cock as he slammed into her. With a low groan, he joined her and his seed spilled into her with his last slow and long thrusts. Heart beating loud in her ears, she nuzzled her face against his chest and stroked his damp white hair from his blue tinged skin. His long fingers moved up and down her back in a soothing caress as their breath came out in rhythm with each other.

As he softened within her, he gently lifted her hips from the water and cuddled her to his chest.

23 comments:

Um. I'd like a demon please.

 

Woozers...I'm not sure if I should be scared or turned on by the picture! LOL!! Great snippet!

 

Blue and white. Two of my favorite colors. Hot!

 

You were kidding, that is some hot demon sex! Great snippet!

 

You just can't go wrong with hot demon sex.
:)

 

Very hot, who needs relaxing after a hard day when you've got a willing demon to play with

 

Uhh, yeah, I'll take a demon (or two) ;)

 

Whew, that was good! You can never go wrong with hot, steamy demon sex!

 

Interesting, I wish I could've read the rest of the scene. I guess that means I've got another one to add to my "to-read" list.

 

What a hot scene! Great six Ann. :)

 

The words sizzled. My screen's smoking. Great excerpt.

 

Wow this should be called Sexy Six Sundays! Hot!

 

Goodness, that is some picture. lol
Great Six! Sizzling!

 

Um. *gulp* Spicy is an understatement. That was one healthy douse of fiery.

 

Niiiiiiiiice! :D

 

Whoa...And that pic...double whoa. Hot!

 

Post a Comment