Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 1-22-10

Today's sexy six comes from a rather erotic novella that should be coming out in June or July. Here our leading lady is about to become someone's afternoon delight.



Nerves had her licking her lips, but Luke's intense gaze pinned her to the spot. He was handsome, but it was his absolute self-assurance that drew her to him. She found confident men totally sexy and seductive.

"Would you like to play rough with me, beautiful?" he asked in a seductive purr while his long fingers worked the button of his suit jacket. 

She sucked in a quick gulp of air that did nothing to decrease the delicious tension. "Please."



Check out more fabulous author's at Six Sentence Sunday!

21 comments:

*raises hand* I'll play if she doesn't want to.

 

(jumping up and down, waving wildly, showing no decorum whatsoever) Take me , Take me

 

Please? she responds...hell I'd be ripping off his jacket and my thong...lol

 

Woo! If she won't, I will!!!!

 

Nice! And that guy is gorgeous!

 

Oh definitely. He's hot! Great six.

 

Wow. What a question. Love that!

 

Luke is so smoooooth! Love that quality.

 

Oh yes, I've very much like to play rough with him!

 

Whoot!
I have to agree with your heroine.
Confident men are totally sexy!
Great lines.

 

Sure. Sounds like fun. heh-heh! ;)

 

I agree as well. As long as they don't cross the line to "cocky"

no pun intended.

 

Heck yes please. Oh sorry, he wasn't asking me?! *sigh* VERY hot six!!

 

AWESOME description here of her through his pov. I can almost feel a *gulp* coming! LOL

 

Post a Comment