Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 1-2-11

Happy New Year!


Today's six sentences come from a paranormal romance novel that could very well be available in the near future. ;) I hope you enjoy it. This book is based off of a dream I had about the main man. He was my professor and I was sitting in his class trying to listen to his lecture. I 'knew' we had something going on, on the sly, and the knowledge of our forbidden tryst turned a boring class into a tension filled heat fest. There is something delicious and decadent about love affairs that must remain a secret for whatever reason that does it for me every time.  Here our leading lady sees her new Professor for the first time in class and sparks fly.



She had a brief impression of firm lips and arched brows, but it was the eyes that captured her. Amazing, he was beyond anyone she had ever imagined existed outside of a book.
Deep and heated, his eyes traced her lips and she could feel his touch, like a phantom press of flesh stroking over her mouth. His gaze dropped lower and the ethereal touch traveled on, moving down her neck like the stroke of a finger, pausing at her junction of her neck and shoulder to place a gentle bite. Her breath came out in a soft hiss when his gaze returned to hers. Hunger, heat and need all swirled in those green depths.


For more Six Sentence Sunday Goodness, click here!

14 comments:

Very evoking! That man has powerful eyes. :)

 

Very sexy. I love your descriptions!

 

So hot! What a description!

 

Can I tell you? I picked up my Netbook when I saw that pic and brought it closer to my face so I could study him. Those lips...oh my. Those lips were MADE for kissing.

Oh yeah. The snippet was hot too. ;)

 

Just so you know, I've saved that photo to my, uh, inspiration, picture file.
I can pretty much guarantee we'll be seeing him again. (Or, at least I will!)

 

I'm totally entranced by the man in the photo. sighs.

 

Never had a professor like that. Yummy.

 

Very nice description! I could just feel his gaze.

 

Sigh, where were profs like that when I was in college?

 

Nice pic! Loved the snippet :-)

 

He's delectable. No wonder she's smitten!

 

My goodness! Beautifully descriptive.

 

Post a Comment