Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 12-12-10


Picture has nothing to do with the story. I'm just obsessed with the way his muscles narrow down his hips and over his back. :)


Today I put the final polishes onto the novel that my last few Six Sentence Sunday posts came from and sent it out on submission. Here is a final tidbit from that novel that will hopefully be available in full in the near future. -Crosses fingers and toes.-

She focused on his thumb and watched a shimmering garnet drop form at the tip.

He followed her gaze as the granite wall began to collapse in on itself and a dark doorway opened with traces of green mist filling the space. Running his bleeding thumb over his lips, he removed his hand and kissed her. 

Cinnamon, heat, desire, the essence of fire. All these thoughts raced through her mind as she tried to put a name to the pleasure of his touch. 

Distracted by the skill of his kiss, she didn't notice he was moving them into the darkness until he whispered against her lips, "Welcome to Hell."


More Tidbit Goodness at Six Sentence Sunday

12 comments:

Very intriguing and suspenseful. Best of luck with this submission.

 

A very sexy and intriguing excerpt. Good luck with the submission!

 

Wow, Hell doesn't seem so bad a prospect!

 

Dang, I was so hooked with the writing, that I moved right into that entrance along with them. Good luck with the sub.

 

*wipes drool* I will pay good money to any person who gets me the name of that perfect man in the pic. Oh my.

And I'm sure it was a nice excerpt too, but I can't stop staring. Wow.

 

Thank you ladies so much for your kind words! I really dig this story (duh) and can't wait to be able to actually share the whole sex enchelada. :D

 

Post a Comment