Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 11-28



Another taste of my paranormal romance WIP. 

She could taste his desire, and in the back of her mind, she knew exactly what he wanted. His lust broke through her barriers and awoke the dark side of her essence that craved his warmth. Her self-control slipped away, and she was helpless to stop it.

"Why are you here?" 

His full lips softened at the sound of her voice. "To see the little hell cat that tried to slit my throat."


If you would like the backstory behind this scene check out the Chapter 1 Paranormal Romance WIP blog post below.

17 comments:

Awesome! That last line is so perfect, such a punch. Nice!

 

Thank you very much Lisa! Your kind comment is appriciated as I torture myself trying to build a website.

 

He he he, loved that last line! :)

 

Ooh, me likey! The pic and the six sentences!

 

That last line was awesome. Great post, Ann!

 

I agree. The last line was great! Looking forward to reading more.

 

Love the last line! Now I want to know what happened before this scene and after, thanks!

 

I LOVE that last line. Excellent!
MORE please!
UM, nice pic too!
Kerrianne

 

I love the post. And the picture of the hottie!

 

Thanks so much everyone. :) The blog post labeled Chapter 1 Paranormal WIP is the scene leading up to this meeting if you wanted to know the story behind it. Hope you enjoy!

 

I am so intrigued that she can sense his desire for her and, yet, his reply just adds to the tension coiling between them.

Congrats on your contest results!

 

Awesome last line. Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday!

 

What a tease! Need more, please.

 

Oh, he's just hot. Great last line!

 

Nooooooo,don't stop! I'm curious to learn why she wanted to slit his throat.

 

Post a Comment