Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 4-3-11

 Today's Sexy Six comes from my fantasy novel, 'Daughter of Lust'. I'm currently going through thumb chewing, hair pulling edits with it so I thought I'd share a taste of whats to come(snork-pun intended) with you. In this scene our leading lady is trying to get the local mafia lord to bring her to a meeting with him. She can be very...persuasive.


With a soft breath, she murmured into his ear, “Take care of your affairs. I will wait for you.” She paused as a whispered thought went through her mind and influenced her. “Or you can take me with you and we shall see if you are strong enough to endure my presence.”


Gregor took a deep breath and whispered back, “What do I get if I manage to endure?”


A throaty chuckle empowered by lust vibrated against his neck as she placed her cheek against his. “You get the pleasure of showing me what a cock looks like, and how it tastes.”


For more Six Sentence Sunday Goodness please check out these fine authors!

17 comments:

Woot! Love her - she's a woman who knows her mind.

 

Holy smokes I like this woman!

 

LOL, yes, I can see how that might persuade him.

 

Most definitely, I love this woman :) Fab six, Ann xx

 

Oh dear, Ann. Very naughty six ;)

 

Love this!! :) Her attitude is great! She seems very persuasive.

 

Love her attitude! I bet she persuades him to take her with.

 

Heh. Like he's going to turn that down! lol

 

Somehow, I don't think it'll take much to convince him... Nicely done!

 

Well, she certainly knows what she wants. :) Hot six!

 

Hot stuff! Great six, Ann!

 

I think two people would find pleasure in that :)

 

Very direct and to the, ah...point! Tee hee...Loved it!

 

Post a Comment