Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 3-6-11


This weeks six comes from my current WIP. It's the story of a man who decides to raid the wrong space ship and ends up a sexual slave on another planet. The woman assigned to train him, Melania, is looking through his file in order to learn more about how to bring him pleasure, against his will.



Melania touched the window, flipping through the pages of his profile. He responded to females and males, but performed unwillingly every time.  Stubborn, arrogant, and his temper had led to multiple punishments with the pain amplifier. He fought pleasure and did everything he could not to orgasm. No wonder his Trainers had such a problem with him, they would have no idea how to handle a Novice who didn't want to learn a Concubine's skills.

But Breakers were trained to call forth desire from the shy or stubborn, and Melania was one of the best.


Please check out these other talented and fab authors at Six Sentece Sunday!

25 comments:

Wow! The intro alone intrigued me. I look forward to reading a whole lot more. :)

 

I love this snippet! Very good. x

 

ooo...I NEED more! Your snippet hooked me right in!! AND the picture is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I think somebody is about to meet his match!

 

Intriguing snippet! Sounds like a very interesting novel. She might just be the feisty girl to tame him.

 

Great six! This is a battle of wills I'd love to read more about.

 

Great six, and what a naughty boy he's been...judging by his file! LOL

 

A struggle for control. I'm loving this.

Great six!

gem

 

oh wow! Great 6. Sounds like it'll be good!

 

I like! I like! sounds great!

 

I am HOOKED! (And I love this hero already.)

 

Great conflict. Sounds like she's going to love breaking this one. :)

 

I already know this is going to be a super hot story.

 

Wow! Looks VERY interesting!
Barb

 

WOW!! I have to say I have never seen anything like this and I LOVE it.

 

Well well well, that looks like it's going to lead to sparks.

Also, great picture.

 

This wip is going to be fantastic. Great six, Ann!

 

Love that tag: Breaker. What a great set-up. (And pic!) This looks like a mesmerizing story. The intro sure got my attention!

 

Could be an interesting match!

 

Interesting. I love that he just won't be part of the sex games. And wonder how that will affect her.

 

Wow. Now that was hot and I thin it will get a lot hotter.

 

Post a Comment