Cowboys and Demons

Romance Writer and Domestic Goddess with Delusions of Grandeur.

Six Sentence Sunday 3-20-2011

This weeks six sentence of lust comes from a contracted work called 'The Bodyguards' Princess'. It's waiting on its editor with Liquid Silver Books, and I'm getting excited to play with these characters again. Not the easiest book to write, they all had lots of opinions...especially the men. Damn Doms. The below scene is our leading lady Lalita, about to be spread over a spanking bench and beaten by a lovely Transvestite and his wife while her Masters watch for all the right reasons...of course.
Below is the picutre I plan on using for Laltia's trading card. A little photo editing and it captures her Goth Princess persona that she uses to hide her feelings behind.



Soft hands stroked her cheeks and the smell of expensive perfume washed over her. Blondie's wife whispered into her ear. "I'm going to gag you." A small red rubber ball appeared in front of her face. "Since you won't be able to say your safe word, I'm going to put this ball in your hand. If it becomes too much, drop the ball and we'll stop."

"Thank you," Lalita whispered and tried to choke back a moan as Blondie's large hands ran over her exposed bottom.

16 comments:

Oh, I look forward to reading more of this one. ;)

 

*wiggles in seat*
Oh, my! Great six.

 

*cough* Nice way to wake up! :)

 

*Please hand the ball back, I dropped it*...Stunning six!

gem

 

Whoa. So very hot and not much has even happened yet! Keep going!

 

Holy hotness! Can't wait for the spanking...

:D

 

Oh my...

 

Nice build of anticipation here...

 

*Slow grin* This. Is. Hot.

 

Oh, hot. And I love that picture!

 

I'd like to say stunning six, but it was more like an exhilarating eight. :)

 

Jeez...that was...uh...volcanic

 

Post a Comment